Patio Doors and Storm Doors for Homes in Houston Texas and Surrounding Areas
Each and every door we install in your home is manufactured to your precise size requirements. Select sliding doors in either two- or three-lite configurations. Hinged patio doors are available as single-door units or multiple-door systems. You can even decide whether you want them to swing in or out. You can also custom design your doors by selecting from options such as frame color, decorative glass designs and handles in various finishes. If protecting your home's existing entry door is your objective—or if you just need to ventilate your home when your primary door is open—consider our selection of beautiful, sturdy aluminum storm doors.
Expertly designed and built to heavy-duty specifications, these Sliding Patio Doors provide remarkably smooth, durable operation. These will be the last patio doors you'll ever replace. They're engineered to stay highly energy efficient, attractive and reliable for decades.
[ Back to Top ]
- Heavy-Duty Master Frame
- Reinforced Door Panels
- Elegant Corrosion-Resistant Handles
- Polypropylene Poly-Fin Weather Stripping
- Exterior Key Lock Set
- Stainless Steel Sill Track
- Interlocking Meeting Rail
- Standard and Custom Sizes
- Top-Hung, Fusion-Welded Vinyl Screen Frames
- Zinc-Plated, Solid-Steel Ball-Bearing Rollers
- Two- and Three-Lite Configurations
These swing patio doors —often referred to as hinged doors—are custom made for rugged, everyday use. Every door features a heavy-duty multi-chambered frame and a three-point locking system for exceptionally tight closure and the high level of security you need to help protect your family and home.
[ Back to Top ]
- Durable vinyl frames with multiple
- Robotically sealed corners
- Multi-point locking system
- Heavy-duty, reinforced door panels
- Tempered safety glass
- Premium-grade multiple weather seals
- Solid color-matched handles
- Automotive-type glazing
- Commercial-grade keylock hardware
- Intercept® spacer system
- Top-hung vinyl screen frames
Beautifully styled to provide a lasting first impression of your home, yet ruggedly constructed for heavy, everyday use, these exceptional storm doors will operate smoothly and reliably for decades.
[ Back to Top ]
- Heavy-Duty Aluminum Construction
- Double-Strength Tempered Safety Glass
- Adjustable Dual Pneumatic Closers
- Two Layers of Pile Weather Stripping
- Continuous Gold-Anodized Piano Hinge
- Fiberglass Mesh Screens
- Numerous Styles and Colors to Choose from
FREE NO-OBLIGATION, IN-HOME ESTIMATES!
We will be more than pleased to visit your home and provide a free, no-obligation estimate on new vinyl patio doors or aluminum storm doors for your home. Request an Estimate »
TAX CREDIT FOR WINDOWS AND DOORS
Ask us how to get a Energy Tax Credit by purchasing and installing qualifying vinyl patio doors.
WE SELL ENERGY STAR® QUALIFIED WINDOWS AND DOORS.
We sell Windows and Doors which are ENERGY STAR® qualified when you incorporate them with a Low-E (low emissivity) glass system. So look for the ENERGY STAR label on qualifying products.